Wednesday, April 29, 2009

On CNN's Susan Roesgen



At the Chicago Tea Party I personally witnessed CNN reporter Susan Roesgen's interaction with protesters. And I have never seen so much hostility and bias from a reporter from a supposedly neutral network. I personally witnessed her deride protesters and defend Obama. So, the reason why I prefer FOX is because it is blatantly and openly biased; you know that you are getting an editorial. But, CNN and especially NPR purport to be neutral, but have an equally strong agenda. O'Reilly may be loud and obnoxious towards his guests, but he does bring on guests with very different positions than his own. On the other hand NPR almost never interview conservatives with countering opinions.

2 comments:

  1. wow, I did not know you were there. interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was quite interesting. One of the strengths and weaknesses of the event was that it was genuinely grassroots...the majority of the people I met came as individuals and not as members of an organization. And interestingly, the crowd was equally hostile towards republicans as they were towards democrats.

    ReplyDelete