Friday, March 27, 2009

Bush Admits Defeat...



In a recent press conference George W Bush said "I was mighty proud of holding duh record fer duh president with duh highest federal spendin' and duh largest budget deficit, so it sure did break mah heart tuh hear dat mister Obama broke mah record."

Mr. Bush went elaborated "I sure felt mighty small when I uh heard dat he had increased mah budget bah 34% percent to a record $4 trillion buckaroos. I thought I wuz number one in reckless spending, but duh Congressional Budget Office projected dat duh national debt would more than double in the next 10 years from 40% to 82% of duh GDP; I reckon' that is four times greater than Ronald Reagan's largest deficit."

"Mah only hope is dat I will stay number one fer reckless foreign entanglements, but with Obama's commitment tuh send more troops tuh Afghanistan, I am feelin' bluer than a room full of smurfs."

"There's only one thing I don't quite understand, if Obama is number one, den why do so many people say dat he is full of number two???"

No comments:

Post a Comment