Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Message to the Public

To those who follow the Chicago Freedom Forum, you are probably wondering why my volume of posts have significantly dropped and why my few posts are clips from comedians.

Don't worry, I haven't abandoned my conservative principles.

And don't rejoice, the fiscal insanity and dishonesty of the Obama Administration continue to provide me with endless material for new posts.

Rather, the reason why I have hardly posted is because of the common dilemma that proponents of economic freedom and limited government face - most are hard working individuals whose commitment to bettering their lives and that of their families offers them very little time for protests and political action. And as much as conservatives detest the heavy burden of taxation and regulation, the vast majority are law abiding. This means that rather than resist unjust policies, they choose to work harder to bear the burden of the state.

Rest assured when time permits, I will address the Obama Administrations egregious violation of the sound economic and constitutional principles that made the United States great.

No comments:

Post a Comment